Monday, November 17, 2008

Greetings Earthling!

Isn't this just a super fun card?!? These stamps are Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet. As soon as I saw him, it instantly made me think of Marjorie and Jenn. I wish I had cupcake antennas, lol. I still have lots of this paper...so I may have to start with the cupcakes again...

Paper: Basic Grey Cupcakes, CTMH
Stamps: Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet
Copic Markers, Prima Flowers and CTMH Brads


I hope you all have a great Monday! Yeah for being at home and not going to work today, lol.

10 comments:

  1. that image is a hoot!!! what a fun card! have a fun Monday off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Love your piercing around everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! You are too funny!!! :D I love the cupcake antennas!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true with the cute cupcake antenna's. This is such a "make me smile" card with the colors and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Love the bling on the cupcake antennas:)

    Tammy
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha! I LOVE the cupcakes on his antennas. Too cute.

    Tammi
    http://3littlebirdz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card and such a hoot too! I am grinning from ear to ear! Great choice of design and how funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is too precious! I love the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Word! This is the cutest! I seriously love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one cool image, so much fun!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks