Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gobblin Good Bella Bash

Since I wasn't home this weekend, I don't really have anything new to post. I'm still trying to get Marjorie's Color Challenge and Whos That Girl Challenge done. I can't post my Bella Bash challenge cards til 8:00pm (6:00pm my time) and 9:00pm (7:00pm my time), when the Bella Bash challenges go live...so I hope you will all join us or come back later.

The Bella Bash-
When: Wednesday November 19th, 2008
Time: 7:30 PM Central Time
Where: In the Bella Forum

We will have 2 challenges hosted by the amazing Laura and Sparkle, and the winners of the challenges will win a $20 credit to the Stamping Bella store. Free stamps, YAY!!! The Challenges will be posted at 8pm and 9pm central. We hope to see you there for a Gobblin Good time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks