Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Giving Thanks to Your Favorite Bella GGBBC1 - Snowbunnybella Card

Laura's challenge is to make a card using your most loved Bella. You all already know that Snowbunnybella was my first Bella and my most favorite Bella! So, of course I had to use her!

Keyword: GGBB1

I know I didn't really use winter paper, but I think my card turned out okay. Snowbunnybella always makes me want a nice warm jacket like that!

Paper: Basic Grey Urban Pairie, CTMH
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Crystal Stickles, Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, and Bella Baubles


You have until Saturday night to participate in this challenge. Then Laura will be choosing her winner. You could win $20 to Stamping Bella!

2 comments:

  1. I love this paper with her! I just received that Bella yesterday - can't believe I held out so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fabulous Bella card! I love this Snowbunnybella too and the colors you used on her look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks