Sunday, November 9, 2008

Erin's Sketch Challenge #13

In the past when Erin has had contests, I've participated and had people vote. On Halloween, Kendall was going through my camera to see pics of Europe and saw some of my artwork pics on there. And Cody goes, oh, yeah...I remember voting for you one time, lol.

And ironically, right after that, Erin posted a new sketch challenge. :) Anyhoo- I've been on a kick where I need to use up all of my scraps. So since I still have a bit left of this boom-di-ada paper, you'll see a few more cards with it. Marjorie was such a doll and sent me this cute image! I tried to highlight with the white gel pen like she does and I think it came out okay, lol. I need a little more practice. :)



Paper: CTMH Boom-di-ada
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH
Crystal Stickles, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers, and CTMH Buttons



I hope you all enjoy your Sunday! Brent and I will be hitting the dance floor!

10 comments:

  1. I love that paper from CTMH and I love all the buttons. Can't wait to see more of your cards using these scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so pretty Sparkle! All of your elements work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!! I think you did great with the gel pen! I love that row of buttons too, this looks like a great sketch! I hope you're having a great weeking hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that paper and the buttons look so pretty. I think your gel pen looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! :D Great papers and cute image and I love the buttons! :D I'm gonna try this sketch later!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle, what a fun card. I love the row of buttons, it really makes the card. And your gel pen work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the button border! I would have seen that strip and put ribbon! Way to think outside the box! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the highlights on the teapot and all of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute - love, love, love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks