Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #16

This weeks challenge is to make a bagalope. If you remember, I made one about a month ago. I needed some practice before I made one for the challenge, lol.

I got this image from Wish RAK and I don't know why...but I seriously think its the most funniest thing I've ever seen. I just love it! I also got the cardstock from Wish RAK! I'm loving the new SU In Colors!

Paper: SU Cardstock
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ribbon, Copic Markers, CTMH Brads, and Liquid Applique


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's bagalopes. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC16. Everyone have a great Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. LOL How cute is that image!! Love it!! Adorable bagalope, Sparkle! You sent me the one last month, and it was perfect! And so is this one!! Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am DYING!! how stinkin' funny is that!! (your card is gorgeous, by the way!!) OMG! Thanks for the giggle this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness... I LOVE it! That is the most hillarious stamp (set?) I've ever seen. Of course the song will be stuck in my head all day, but this is totally worth it!

    =) Nona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ole'! This is soooo cute! Love the liquid applique on this and the sombrero is FABULOUS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I almost fell out of my seat from laughing so hard. Love that sombrero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!! Fleece Navidad to you too! lol.

    BTW, you have been tagged!!!!
    http://sheinksalot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR NEW CARD IS TOTALLY ADORABLE SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felize Navidad is one of my favourite songs! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Adorable! :D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you Sparkle, that image is a hoot! Great card.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card!!! I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on that stamp!


    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks