Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #15

This is my 2nd post for today...so read below for my great news and pics of my trip to Portland.

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge! Some of these stamps were part of Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet's October special. I have been wanting to play with these stamps and I think it came out just great. Who doesn't love a bright and sparkly ocean?

It's also Brent's birthday today...but don't worry, I didn't make this for him, lol. This is Brent's blog if you want to give him a birthday hello! I think he gets a little jealous that way more people read mine, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH, DCWV
Stamps: Just Johanna
Prima Flowers, Copic Markers, Liquid Glass, Bella Dots and CTMH Brads


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's cards. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC15. Everyone have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Came out great!! What a fresh color combo. I love the submarine stamp, you can do so much with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sparkle. What a cute card and a great refreshing card in this wonderful world of snow right now. Thanks for brightening our days with this summery bright card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this? I love what you did here!

    Off to wish Brent a happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! I love the shimmery blue paper!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! My mind automatically went to a sentiment for the main image so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun little critter! cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!!
    I really like the colors!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job with the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks