Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #14

This weeks challenge is to use chipboard! I got ALL of my pictures from Europe back and seriously, I can not order any more photos. Between my wedding and honeymoon pics, I have a full basket just sitting there! That means I must scrapbook more often...lol.

This is a picture of us on the top of the Eiffiel Tower. I paper pieced the chipboard to spell out Paris and then inked the edges. It's going to take me a long time to finish this album!

Paper: Making Memories Passport
Stamps: CTMH Friendship Alpha
Making Memories Passport Accessories, Prima Flowers, CTMH Brads


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! Everyone have a great Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a sweet picture! You should frame that entire page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may take you a long time, but it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Page Sparkle! Love this! Thanks for the inspiration! I have a ton of scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page! Love the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I'm with Courtney. Frame it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog... your creations are always so happy and they always seem to put a smile on my face! I have a little something on my blog for you. ;o)
    http://wizardshangout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle,
    This layout is awesome!! I love chipboard...I'm on chipboard craze right now!! can't wait to see more!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, you guys are so cute! I can't wait to see some more of your pages, this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! I've got an eiffel tower stamp - want me to send you some images? what color and on what paper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page Sparkle. This is beautiful.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page!!! It takes me forever to do my pages too, lol. Love your chipboard letters and the colors you have been using for you honeymoon pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks