Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #12

This week's challenge is a color challenge. I think I'm the only one in the group that uses CTMH, so I used New England Ivy, Tulip, and Star Spangled Blue. But looking at the lovely blinkie that Sarah made, I think Rose Red is closer to Hollyhock and Brilliant Blue is closer to Moonstruck...oops!

Instantly these colors made me think of little boys! So it was perfect for me to use my Billy images that I got from Wish RAK.


Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Liquid Glass, Cuttle Bug Argyle, and Nestabilities
Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's cards. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog.



 If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! Everyone have a great Tuesday!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am in need of a SUPER HERO rescue - can he come over and save me today? LOL Thanks for sharing - great layout of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always that girl that uses CTMH...lol! I have SOOO much paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute BTW! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! I love Billy. Great job with the challenge! I didn't use the right colors either. It's all good! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! Very fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these colors are great- and definately boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! My 4 year old little boy loves to pretend he is a superhero. He would love this card! I may have to get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now he is just too special for words!...and his partner in 'crime' is pretty terrific too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks