Saturday, November 29, 2008

Civil War!

Today the Oregon State Beavers are playing the Oregon Ducks. This is the day that Brent and I are divided, lol...as I bleed orange and black! But yet my favorite color is green...I guess I went to the wrong school, eh? If the Beavers win, thats 3 Civil War games won in a row and we'll go to the Rose Bowl! Since the Civil War game is at home, we're totally in favor to win...so I hope the Beavs can pull through this last win!

This layout is not new, but while in college, of course Brent and I went to the rivalry games! We usually didn't meet up til after the games were over. I'm wearing my Beavers sweatshirt and Brent's wearing his Duck shirt in this pic.


This is from the last game I actually went to with my friend/sorority sister/bridesmaid Christine. Christine is 6'1 and I'm 5'2, so taking pictures of us together has always been challenging! We laugh at them alot, lol.


I hope you all have a great Saturday! And go Beavs!

3 comments:

  1. That is great!!!! Best of luck- we'll be cheering with YOU!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun it all must have been. You have a real flair for putting things down in writing too! Love the pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks