Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Cards Galore

Today after work, Brent and I will heading down to Portland. It's Brent's birthday on Tuesday and we're going home so he can celebrate with Scott, his twin brother. I originally didn't plan on going down as well, but I need to go and see my family. I will know more about the Hawaii decision when I get back. :) And I'm so excited to see Emily! I miss her tons!

Well, I've been working on Christmas cards since September...and I'm still not completely done. But I am mass producing, so for every design you see, I'll make at least 4 or 5 of them. Except for the House Mouse ones...because I got those images from Wish RAK and only got 1 or 2 each.

This is the most simple, yet favorite card out of all of them that I've made. I might seriously consider buying this stamp and make more for next year. We'll see...

Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: House Mouse, Sentiment is Stamping Bella
Copic Markers and Crystal Stickles


I have Monday off and won't be back into town til Tuesday...but I have Christmas cards for you everyday til I get back! Much love and have a great Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Thats a very sweet image Sparkle, I can see why you are thinking of getting this stamp.

    Have a great weekend with loved ones.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute! Love the layout and DP! As always, your coloring is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the meece. They were some of my first stamps ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love House Mouse stamps! You did a great job on coloring (as always). Hope you had/have fun on your trip with hubby.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute! house mouse is sooooo adorable! can't wait to see your other Christmas card creations. I need to get busy on mine! have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle,
    you make any stamped image look great!!
    This is a very cute card.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplistic style. The image and coloring pop out. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S.
    Have fun with Emily. I bet she misses you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Hi Sparkle! I gave you an award. Check out my blog. Thank you for being so Kreativ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have fallen in love with the house mouse stamps! Great card!! love your blog and your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, how darn cute can they get! This is precious beyond belief and more. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks