Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Tistheseasontobejollybella Card

This is what Thanksgiving is all about to me! This year, with no car yet and saving for a house, I thought that I decided to not go out. It would be the first year for me not to go shopping since I was little. But...I got a call on Tuesday morning from Brent's ex SIL and she and Brent's niece Breana wants to go shopping. Well, with partners in tote, I couldn't say no, lol.

I'm not a morning person at all! This is my one exception of the year! I'll be getting up at 3am (normally close to my bedtime, lol) and hitting the stores. I normally do ALL of my Christmas shopping this day, so I'm excited! I've learned to be tough! The worst thats ever happened is the normal getting hit by a cart so someone can fight with someone else over the "last" one of something. And I'm little, so I can dash through people.

As soon as I saw this Bella, I knew she was perfect for my shopping holiday! And I normally wear my bright orange OSU sweatshirt when I go too! :) So then people can see me and not hit me with their carts, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia
Stamps: Stamping Bella
CTMH Ribbon, Copics, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles


If you go out there, I hope you get great deals and be safe! Have a great shopping day!

Next Friday is the next Bella Bash! We're having it early because Stamping Bella is turning 2 on December 7th. So I hope to see you in the Bella Forum on Friday, December 5th at 7:30 pm Central Time.

That's 5:30 pm PST, 6:30 pm MST, and 8:30 pm EST.

There will be new stamps released! There will be games, challenges, and the prizes have been raised just for Bella's birthday. Normally we give away $20 gift cards, but this time we're giving away $50 gift cards! That could be a fun Christmas present to you!

12 comments:

  1. Love it! I so need this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!

    The bash sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is completely cute! Do you have this stamp...maybe we could trade images? :o) Hope you got all the buys you were hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Bella. I hit the stores at 6:00 this morning (I looked nothing like Bella, LOL), but was too late to get what I wanted. So I went back home and did my "Black Friday" shopping on line. So much easier...but I will be joining the crowds again this afternoon. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! I love all of the little details you put into the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very purdy! I ♥♥♥ all your cards Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawww, she is so cute ... I hope your shopping trip wasn't too eventful and that you got heaps of bargains. We have our big shopping day here the day after Christmas Day and it can be bad, bad, bad, so I can only imagine what it was like for you!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous...Ambrosia is my current fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Looks like you had a great time shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! hope you had a fun shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. From the look on her face, she really does get a buzz from it! Great colors, painting, and the bling too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks