Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #53 - Dryabella Card

This weekend is the Gala and I'm so excited for it! It'll be nice to see Frank and Raquel (our trainers in CA and NV) and spend time with them. It'll also be nice to see all of the managers from Colorado!  Can you believe its already been a year since I was so lucky to get my position that I have now? It doesn't seem like I left Denver so long ago.

Well, since this is my last color challenge...Moneytree is what inspired me. Our colors are blue and yellow. Our mascot is Bob the Caterpillar, so thats why I added a teeny tiny bit of green, lol.

Going to the Gala is like going to prom...everyone is all dressed up, with their hair, nails, etc. So I thought dryabella would be perfect for this!


 
Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Bella Dots, CTMH Blooms, Copic Markers, and Crystal Stickles

Bella Forum

Keyword: BCC53

Colors- Blue, Yellow, and Green as an accent color

I am passing on the torch to Hope...so please show her some bella color challenge love next week! I know she's going to do a great job!

I was hoping that I could share my great news with you all, but you're all just gonna have to wait a little bit longer. Enjoy your Thursday and can't wait for Grey's tonight!

13 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love this bella and the colours are beautiful

    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Have fun at your gala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!!
    these colors are great together.
    have fun at your gala...
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bella! I love what you did with your card...very, very pretty. I think the card fits the setting for the gala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AdOrRaBlE! Love the words. It's very important to take time for yourself. Don't forget who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and your card is very cute!! Have fun at the gala!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute and pretty too! Hope you have a great time at your get together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sparkle. Love this card!

    I gave you an award for your amazing talent! Please come to my blog.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love the colors! And she's one of my favorite bellas. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wow card, those colours are magic. Have fun at your Gala!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card! have fun at the gala!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks