Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Winner of the Bagalope is... and some Hawaiian Babes!

There were 3 people who guessed right. I put Kleenex in the bagalope. My Kleenex box sits on top of my computer tower, which is right next to my craft table. Carri, Melissa, and Kelly all guessed correctly. I drew names and Melissa will get the bagalope with images! I will also send Carri and Kelly images as well.

I already have Melissa's address, as we're on the Rubber Cafe DT together...but Carri and Kelly, please email me your addresses. My email addy is sparklingapple17@hotmail.com. Thanks everyone for guessing! The ones that made me laugh were Vicki's and Marjorie's...a tampon and empty candy wrappers, lol.

With my mom on my mind today...this Tilda reminds me of her, as my mom was born and raised on the Big Island. Now, I must preface this post with that what I'm about to write is not meant to be offensive to anyone...so please don't take this personally. And Brent would never say this in public, lol.

I was working on my Tilda card and I asked Brent what he thought of my card...he'll answer me honestly, as long as I'm not interrupting some important sports game, lol.

B: Whoa, she's got a really big face...and she's fat.
S: What? How is she fat? And compared to who?
B: Well...she's big...and Bella isn't fat.
S: LOL!


Paper: Colorbok
Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, Bella Dots, and Crystal Stickles


And heres a card I made awhile ago for Laura. Just so you could see what Brent saw, lol.


Have a happy Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. LOL:) Your comment made me smile. Men really have a interesting way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny...they are both cute tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are definitely different types of images aren't they? Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are too cute and congrats to the winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I follow you Sparks! You have just the right way of being upfront. She is a cute pudgy little girl, which a lot of girls her age are. LOLOL I just ordere a few stamps of Tilda because of you!! I think I told you that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Melissa!!

    LOL too funny!! I think Paul would have said something along the same lines except he prefers the word "chubby", lol. Darling card by the way!! I think she's cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks