Monday, October 27, 2008

Valentines in October

This month the Rubber Cafe Design Team is working on Valentines. This a more traditional and girly version of the fan card I made last week. It's weird to go from making Halloween cards to Valentines, lol. But it's been fun so far and I really like how my card turned out. I got the sentiment from Wish RAK.


Paper: Basic Grey 2 Scoops, CTMH
Stamps: Rubber Cafe Large Lace Fan and Love Words, Sentiment is SU
Pearls, Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons and Floss, and Crystal Stickles


I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work for me!

6 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love that fan.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Sparkle! I love the button touches and the way you've colored the fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!! Love the sketch and the pearls!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the fan! How pretty and the lace edge is so wonderful too! Love the pearls and how you used the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks