Monday, October 6, 2008

Take a Break

Another Wish RAK image that I just had to play with. Because kraft paper is becoming so popular, I thought I would make something fun with it. Blue is suppose to be a color of love and warmth. And well, green is just my favorite, lol. I try not to have lots of envy.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Bo Bunny
Stamps: MFT
Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Ribbon, and Brads


I hope you all have a great Monday! I don't go back to work til tomorrow! :) Here are some of my pictures from Austria if you would like to see parts of our trip. You don't have to be a member of Facebook to see them, as I posted public links.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2149862&l=bdd50&id=19702385
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2149967&l=2545a&id=19702385

7 comments:

  1. Love the card and the photos~especially the puppet one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Glad you made it back safely from your trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I know I could use a break ;0)

    Your pictures are awesome, looks like you two had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, Sparkle and I love your name too! I think the brads are so right for your design and the colros are just fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle,
    So glad your home safe!!
    Your card is awesome as always...
    Your pictures are wonderful...can't wait to see them scrapped!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you guys are back safe! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm just going to play catch up and say that this card is so cute and so are the last couple I've gotten behind on! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you back Sparkle, sounds like you had a blast. Love the card and the photos.....

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks