Monday, October 20, 2008

Rubber Cafe Design Team Challenge

Melissa gave us a fun challenge to participate in. Here are the rules:

-Color: Teal, Greens, Blues, and Whites
-Must have at least one printed paper (designer)
-Use pop dots (card must be dimensional)
-Something recycled: Metal, Plastic, Paper

I just got my second round of stamps and while we're making valentines, I had fun making a blue and green card with them.


Paper: CTMH, DCWV Glitter Stack
Stamps: Rubber Cafe Large Lace Fan and Love Words, CTMH Soul Mates
CTMH Floss, Buttons, and Crystal Stickles


I have decided that my Mondays will be dedicated to my Rubber Cafe design team work. And I have a few fun things and some changes that are coming up soon...so just hang in there with me! Hope you all have a great Monday! I will be at work very early in the AM, lol. :( Not sad to be at work...but sad to be there so early, lol.

10 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and interesting, Sparkle. I will be watching your Rubber Cafe work!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Sparkle! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sparkle! Great job on the challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, I never think to use my clear buttons!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and I love how creative you were with the fan. Who would have guessed those buttons would be so right too!Perfectly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!! I really like the colors and that fan is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks