Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh Hoppy Day!

I was cleaning my craft room, well, area really...and I found some left over Cosmo Cricket paper that I bought to do a layout of Michael. It's the only non-wedding layout that's completed for my 2008 album. You can tell I'm way behind, huh? I use to be pretty good about being caught up, but its been a crazy year. I'll probably be able to catch up in '09...we'll see...might not make it if I come back with thousands of honeymoon pics. :)

I got these images from Wish RAK...but I think I am going to buy these. Billy and Lily are really just too cute. And Pink Cat Studio's new Christmas/Winter stamps are out now. But no buying things til I get back and everything is settled with my car. I haven't had a car payment since 2005...I may have to re-budget if I have to get a new car.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Billy, Sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Pond Pals
Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, Paper Piercing

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. Great card! !I love that stamp!!! Too cute!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute card! I just have one question for you...Do you ever sleep?? :-) Have a good one!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Fabulous colour choices, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too darling!!! I know what you mean about rebudgeting. I had to do that when we had to get a new car this last June. We hadn't had a car payment in over 2 years and boy was it tough for me to get in the groove of paying one again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH I JUST LOVE YOUR NEW CARD, THE STAMP IS A CUTEY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how CUTE! Love the bright patterned paper with that cute boy image!

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  7. How totally cute and I love those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love how you did the edges on the main image. And I *heart* Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute! I love the colors, and Billy has some terrific coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks