Friday, October 3, 2008

My Dad's Birthday

Today is my dad's birthday...and I'm partly sad to miss it. But even had I stayed home, I probably wouldn't of been able to go down to Portland. Unless I took the bus...which maybe I would of. I have before...buts its just so time consuming! Since I can't see into the future, maybe I would of even gotten my car back already, lol.

Anna wanted to celebrate his birthday down in California this year, but since we had the wedding and my parents are moving, it just didn't really work out. Plus, we were going on our Honeymoon. So looks like next year we'll have a big bash for him down in Fresno.

Paper: CTMH It's a Guy Thing
Stamps: CTMH Say It With Style, Hodgepodge Alphabet
CTMH Buttons


Anyhoo- everyone have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks