Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #36

Okay, I kindof cheated...so I'll take the boos, lol. Marjorie picked Topiary, Orange, Pansy Purple and Sunflower for her color challenge. Black was optional if you wanted to use it. But I just wasn't feeling the Sunflower, so I added Petal to the mix.

Well...I got this random image from Wish RAK and honestly, I can't figure it out. I mean, I get that its a ghost wearing a witches hat, but is it a child underneath? An animal? It's Whipper Snapper...and that all I know. :) The Batty for You image is also from Wish RAK.

Sorry my picture is kindof crooked and has crazy glitter flash glare, lol.


Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, SU, and CTMH Say It In Style
CTMH Brads, Crystal Stickles, Nestabilities, and Copic Markers


Everyone have a great hump day!

ETA: Valerie had surgery last week and it looks like they were able to remove it successfully. They did a scan and for now it looks like the cancer hasn't spread. I don't know the whole scoop yet, as her boyfriend relayed the info to Brent. We're going to see her this weekend though, so I'm hoping for the best for her! Thanks for all of your kind words about my card for her!

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!
    Such an adorable card!
    And I love your blog.....you're so creative....everything is gorgeous.
    Barb in SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I so LOL that you "cheated!" Your card is adorable!

    Second of all, I am soooo thankful to hear the news about Valerie! Please keep us posted. Is there an address where I can send a card?

    Third, any decision about Hawaii?

    Loveys you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that stamp set it is so darling. The colors are way cute together too. I am glad to hear your friend seems to be ok right now, that is a blessing!!

    Love,
    Nicole Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! My guess is that it's a bear-type critter under the ghost costume, lol!

    Glad to hear the good news about your friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! He/she is just toooooo cute! Great news about your friend. Hope she is totally on the way to a full uneventful recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks