Friday, October 17, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #34 -- Tilda Card

This Tilda reminds me of Emily...I think its just the pigtails and the cute cherry outfit. Of course Tilda doesn't have a nice smile like Em! Marjorie picked Cranberry, Twilight, Creme Brulee, and Brown Bag for her colors this week. I don't own any Brown Bag paper...so just colored that in with my markers.


Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Magnolia, CTMH
Prima Flowers and CTMH Buttons


So, what do you think? Isn't Em just a ham?!? I miss her so much...I wanna go home and see my Mini-me! But, I probably won't make it back to Portland til Christmas. :(


I'm not sure why...but I've been into making square cards. And for some odd reason, I love 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 so much more. I know you ladies can sympathize a little bit more with me than Brent can. I lost one of my nestabilites circles...and I seriously can't find it! Anyhoo, hope you all have a great weekend.

10 comments:

  1. ON MY WORD! Emily is just adorable!!!

    Sorry about losing the circle...I can certainly empathize! Too bad they can't buy just the missing one, :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and Em is just a cutie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! She is an adoreable thing...just like EM!

    Great job!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this card is adorable! And little Em is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparkle!! SUCH A CUTE Tilda!! And an even cuter Emily!! :) Awww...what a super sweet smile she has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sparkle, glad to know that you make tilda card too, and it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Your card is cute too. Hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card and OMGoshh...she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tilda is oh so cute and Emily is priceless. Love them both, but I choose to play with Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Em is too darling!! I gotta love the little tilted head pose, Audrey does that all the time too ^_~ I love the card!! She is so cute :D And those colors are perfect for her, thanks for playing hun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks