Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #31 and HSAC4

Coming back from Europe, Marjorie's color challenge was a good start into getting me back into crafting. I'm still working on the other 2 to get all caught up.

I had hoped to work on DT submissions, but my mail (stamps) had failed to show up on Saturday when we got back. I was empty handed this weekend, so I tried to move on with other projects, lol. But I got all of my mail on Monday and am slowly getting there. Round 2 for Just Johanna has really challenged me, so I hope that my submissions are good enough.

Marjorie chose Juniper, Honey, Olive, and Cocoa for her colors. Kari sent me this image quite a bit back and since I don't want to be on an airplane again until Catherine's wedding next year, I thought it would fit well, lol. Well, if I had to go to Vegas or Denver for work, I'd be okay...or if someone paid for me to go to Hawaii, lol.

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Copic Markers, CTMH Bigger Brads, Prima Flowers, Liquid Glass


Being away for 2 weeks and trying to catch up has been overwhelming. Since I missed the 1 year anniversary party for Hanna Stamps, I'm catching up on their challenges. This challenge was called Lovely Layers and you needed to use at least 3 different ones. Isn't my 2nd love just a cutie?

Here are the links for my pictures in Rome.

The Colosseum
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2149968&l=e74e0&id=19702385

Palatine Hill
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2149977&l=31d72&id=19702385

The Vatican
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2149981&l=91976&id=19702385

City of Rome
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2149985&l=4d543&id=19702385

Everyone have a great hump day!

9 comments:

  1. You could go to Hawaii with Lorie! LOL~

    Love this card! GREAT Job! And, thanks for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card-thanks for sharing!
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card--love the way you've distressed the edges of the dp. These Riley images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spark, I grew up in Sparks, NV. First I have to say thanks for sharing your trip. What wonderful places you saw. Your card is just so cute. Love the way you painted Riley. He/She is just a Jack or Jackie of all trades! The flowres are a great embellishment with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Sparkle!! I love the color of the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sparkle!(man I love your name!) I love our card too!! It is adorable! Hope you had a fun trip!! And thanks for the comment on my blog! Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's such a cutie!! I love the dotted paper with him and those flowers are gorgeous. Have fun catching up on challenges ^_~ I had a lot of fun catching up on your bella color challenges. It was nice to just sit, relax, and color bellas :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a cutie!! I love the dotted paper with him and those flowers are gorgeous. Have fun catching up on challenges ^_~ I had a lot of fun catching up on your bella color challenges. It was nice to just sit, relax, and color bellas :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks