Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tainted...Halloween Trickortreatabella Card

I was really good with my correspondence up until about a few months before the wedding. And then I haven't been good about picking it back up. I think doing all of the wedding thank you cards wore me out.

Nicole Heady was talking about how her and her best friend live in different states and make dates every weekend to talk. It reminded me of my friends, especially Catherine. So, I decided it was time for me to send cards to my friends once again.

Now, I've been dying to make Halloween cards with my Trickortreatabella. My fellow Challenge Chick Sarah made a really cute card with her Bella the other day...and after reading Noelle's comment on Sarah's card, I will never be able to look at Trickortreatabella the same. :)


Here's the card I made for my friends. The paper is shimmery, so it looks weird with the flash. I got the Batty For You images from Wish RAK and was glad to use some of them up.


Paper: Heidi Grace, CTMH
Stamps: Stamping Bella, SU Batty For You
Copic Markers, Nestabilities, and CTMH Brads


I hope you all enjoy your Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Too funny! Cute card, love the dp! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely adorable! Those comments just kill me...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwa ha ha ha! Wait until I tell Noelle how famous she is! :) hee heeeeee. I love it. Your card is great, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh great design, fun DP and cute card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooo pumpkin cute!! Love your whole design. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Noelle's comment is so priceless!! I love the card, she is darling! And that paper and SU image just go perfectly with the theme ^_~ Love your Halloween Bella!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks