Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Gnome and Birdies!

This a stamp set that will be released in January for Just Johanna Odd Bird Planet. We were to use this set to make a card for our Round 2 Design Team Tryouts. If you pay attention to what I post on Split Coast, I'm sorry that this isn't new...

All the other cards I've seen so far have turned out teriffic...and there's alot of talented ladies out there! Great work everyone!


Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH
Stamps: Just Johanna
CTMH Buttons, Glitter Gel Pen, Copic Markers, Nestabilities, and Cuttlebug


Hope you all are having a great Sunday! Off to do chores and errands!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, Sparkle! This is THE perfect dp for this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sparkle...that is absolutely adorable! I just love every element of it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love the little birds all over him ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun gnome card and love the halloween costume card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card love the mixture of texyures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this little guy is 'Gnome" cute~!~ How fun and what great colors and design! Terrific, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! This is the cutest! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks