Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fly Me To the Moon

Before I left, I tried out for Just Johanna and Odd Bird Planet's Design Team. Round 1 was due September 22nd, so it wouldn't do anyone any good to copy my artwork now, lol.

I'm hoping that me being gone won't hinder my availability to participate in Round 2 if I make it that far. Wish me lots of luck!

ETA: I made it to the 2nd Round! I have until the 15th to get all of my artwork done for the next step. Johanna said she had the most applications this round for the DT and it looks like 12 of us made it to Round 2. I can't wait to get home and start creating, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Stamps: Odd Bird Planet, CTMH Star Struck
Bella Baubles, Copic Markers, and Crystal Stickles


Brent and I will be starting on our way back home! I am sure I will be so happy to be home and to sleep in my own bed! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Sparks! :D This card is super duper cute and I just love that sweet little owl! :D Good luck on the next round, I'm sure you'll to a bang up job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to round 2!! That owl is a cutie ^_~ and your card came out darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally cute. Great colors and bling. I also just noticed your UPS man that ia just so creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Sparkle! good luck in the next round!! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks