Friday, October 24, 2008

CTMH Princess T-shirt

I told Jenn and Nona that I would find this and post this. This is the only shirt I ever made with CTMH stamps. If you've been around with CTMH for a long time, you might remember this set. It's been retired for many years already. And this shirt was made before I even became a CTMH consultant.

I stamped it with Fabrico ink (which I know the brand name has changed) and colored it in with puffy paint. I don't have this t-shirt anymore and honestly, I don't think I ever wore it. I did make a few for my mom's co-worker's daughters though.


We had a good time last night...I hope we didn't scare Rachel though, lol. I hope you're all enjoying your Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Cute shirt. :)

    I was totally freaked out but I will come back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You found it! That is so awesome! The little princesses are too cute!

    I had a blast with you ladies last night! Can't wait until next time...and hey maybe I'll even have one of those cards done by then ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I'm "old" in CTMH because I totally remember that set! LOL

    Great job!

    Kisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that is **STYLISH** =) It's really too bad you don't have it anymore, because we would totally make you wear it to the next crop night if you did!

    Thursday was so fun! I can't wait for next month.

    =) Nons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks