Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #9

In November we'll be adding 2 new Challenge Chicks! I have already added Chris's and Maria's links to my blog list, because if I wait another 3 weeks, I'll forget...and then I'll feel bad. But I'm very happy to welcome these fabulous chicks into our groupie.

This week is another sketch challenge. I got this image from Wish RAK and colored her along time ago. I finally decided I need to get her out of my stack of stuff and make something with her.




Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Stamps: Stamping Bella Jeepy Girl, CTMH Say It In Style
Bella Baubles, Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, and CTMH Bigger Brads


Don't forget to look at Courtney's, Dani's, Heidi's, Lorie's, and Sarah's cards too. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! Everyone have a great Tuesday!

14 comments:

  1. Too cute, Sparkle! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! That Jeep Girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!
    I like the color combo.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just too cute! I love it! Nice job with the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...this card is simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are are ALL Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh sooooo sweet! Love that stamp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is too darn cute! and the that flower is the perfect final touch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love that image. Reminds me of the bumper sticker that says, "Silly boys, jeeps are for girls!"

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card! love the side detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute!! I love that paper and those colors :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks