Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #8

Today's challenge is Anything But a Card. I found this fun notebook at Target left over in the school section. When I went, the shelves were pretty bare. I'm sure it was a mad house there Labor Day Weekend.

I used my Making Memories Noteworthy paper and accessories to decorate it. I figured I would need a little notebook to write about my trip...interesting facts, and important information.



Don't forget to look at Courtney's, Dani's, Heidi's, Lorie's, and Sarah's projects too! If you play with us, you could win a prize from Courtney!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! I love all the flowers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Sparks! It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I want to make the same thing for Hawaii...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is your trip? DId it happen already? Great book! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!
    what a great book...I love this idea hmmm....I may have to do this for our anniversary trip coming up in Jan.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I remember seeing you appear in the CTMH forums! Now, we're both trying out for OBP!!!! How cool is that!? Your work is awesome :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love these notebooks from Target. I have tons of them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! What a great idea!

    You know what I've just realized? I've been neglecting you. lol! I didn't have you in my reader. I could have sworn you were there, but I guess not. You are now though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who wouldn't want to write in this really bright, cheerful journal. Way to go. Love thoes flowres!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great notebook!!! Looks so nice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Sparkle, very pretty.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this little book!! It looks so cute and sassy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks