Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surpriseabella Card and Created By Courtney Challenge #10

This week for our challenge, we were to make a pocket card. I figured this would be a fun Birthday card to put a gift card in. The piece with the ribbon pulls out. I just punched a half circle with my ancient Creative Memories circle punch...but nowadays its probably easier to use the nestabilities.


Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, CTMH Bigger Brads, and Nestabilities


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's cards. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! Everyone have a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute pocket card!!! Love the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! I love this Bella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too cute~Love the DP support, colors, and, oh well, the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great colorful card, Love those Bella's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in this!! That pocket card idea is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card and yes, you have to buy the sparkle stamp. too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks