Thursday, October 23, 2008

Changes, Changes, and Bella Color Challenge #51 - Witchybella Card

I wanted to let you all know that Bella Color Challenge #53 on November 6th, will be my last one. I am handing them over to Laura (llevans on SCS) and she will start with BCC54 on November 13th. Laura doesn't have a blog...so you'll have to check in the Bella Forum for the new color challenges.

Now... please don't be scared...I still lovey my Bellas just as much as I always have. I haven't gone that insane, lol. And I will still be part of hosting the Bella Bashes! (Laura and I are hosting for November...so you better be there, lol.) So you'll still see me in the Bella Forums. We've also just recently added Hope into our little group, so please welcome her at the next Bella Bash!

I really appreciate the time I've spent hosting these challenges and thank you to those who have played with me! And I know you'll have just as much fun with Hope, Laura, Shannan, and Jamie.

Okay, back to the color challenge! You have until midnight tonight to finsh Bella Color Challenges 21 through 50 and then I will draw the winner sometime Friday after I get off work! Good luck!

Bella Forum

Key Word: BCC51

Colors-
SU: Really Rust, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, and BlackCTMH: Autumn Terracotta, Pansy Purple, Olive, and Black

In spirit of Halloween coming up, BCC #51 and #52 are both different color combinations for the holiday. Witchy Bella reminds me of when I dressed up as a witch for a fraternity Halloween party. The line at the front door to get in was sooooo long, so my sorority sister Valerie and I jumped in some guys window to get into the party. Oh, my crazy undergrad days, lol. The rest of our friends had to wait another hour in line before they got in.


Paper: CTMH Enchanted
Stamps: Bella, CTMH Say It With Style
Brads, Nestabilites, Copic Markers, and Cuttlebug


Everyone have a great Thursday! And yeah for Grey's! :) What do you think Ellis wrote about in her diary? About Richard? Hmmm...and don't spoil it for me! I'm going to Nona's tonight...so I will probably be watching it on my DVR Friday night, lol.

7 comments:

  1. That's a great story, Sparkle! I will never look at WitchyBella the same way again!

    A boo-y-itful card, as usual! Thanks for all you do for the forum!

    See you when the cupcakes are released :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I would never have put those colours together, but you have made me think twice. Awesome card, great image for those colours.

    I'll miss you on the colour challenges, I intend to keep trying but thanks for all you have done so far. I know it has taken up much of your time and we do appreciate it.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great in these colors~though you should have colored her hair to match yours and have drawn a window in the background~it could have been a self-portrait! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sparkle! Love these colors!!! :D

    I'll miss you doing the color challenges, but I know Laura will do a great job! :D Thanks for all you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card and fun story! I, too, am going to DVR grey's. don't you just love Bailey? what a hoot! and McDreamy wearing a pillow - yummy! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to let you know that your 'Tilda' card caused me to place an order. LOL This card is just too cute, Sparks. She is the epitimy of Cute Witchdome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks