Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog Candy and Marjorie's Color Challenge #35

Marjorie is doing Halloween color challenges and so am I! You just don't know it yet, since the Bella Color Challenge is tomorrow! So I hope you all have fun and join us in our Halloween spirit! You haven't seen the end of Trickortreatabella yet!

I had never made a bagalope before...and had to look it up on Split Coast. But after a little practice, (I only ruined one envelope) I got it to work and I think it came out darling. I'm not sure why I've never made one of these before. I realized that they're a great and fancy way to package gift cards! You can see directions here.

Okay, back to the challenge...Marjorie picked Goldrush, Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, and Smokey Plum for her colors. I just love fall colors!


Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Magnolia, CTMH Say It In Style
Prima Flowers, CTMH Buttons, Twill, Copic Markers, and White Gel Pen


So...can you guess what is inside of my bagalope? Whoever guesses right, I will send you the bagalope and fill it with Tilda images. I will give you until Friday at midnight to guess. And then I'll draw a winner on Saturday.

I'll give you a couple of hints...
1. I made the bagalope with a standard A2 envelope.
2. There really is something in there...its not "nothing" or "air."
3. It's not something anyone would want. You would be disappointed if I sent it to you, lol.

Good luck everyone and have a great hump day!

30 comments:

  1. I think you're hiding a ROCK in there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Love CTMH!!

    The one thing I do NOT want--- your bills!

    :-)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bagalope! I need to go check out the directions!

    Hmmm...three things I really don't want from you: a tampon (LOL), junk mail, or an expired wedding invitation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess an A2 envelope would have to contain a gift card! Thanks for the game!
    Denise W
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was immediately thinking of a gift card, especially with the for you sentiment. Your bagalope is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crumpled up scrap paper...? That's probably what I'd fill one with to take a cute picture!

    Love the bagalope! The stamped image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bagalope, too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is absolutely adorable! I think it is a business card inside! Weird...I know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmm.

    how about a to-do list?

    I would love to win the Tilda images, they are so cute!!! Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's darling!!! I think I'm going to have to try that bagalope thing lol. As for what is inside... empty candy wrappers? I know I would be disappointed with that, lol. However the cuteness of the bag would probably make up for it! Thanks for playing hun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the bagalope and will have to give it a try! hmm - what's inside that we wouldn't want? I'm guessing bills and we're not taking them for you. :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm. Let me think. How about your unopened Political mail??? Love your magnolia. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no clue what is inside it, but it is so very cute!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am gonna say.........the images you colored & did not like! LOL!!
    Hey, I added your candy offer to my blog!http://creatingboysbellas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, she is just too cute, especially in those colors! Love the bagalope, I may have to try one, thanks for the link to the directions! My guess would be that you have cotton in it to make it look 'full' - who knows ;-P Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so adorable Sparkle!

    Hmm, I will guess tissues! To make it look full for the photo!!

    Thanks for a chance!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will guess scraps! :) I have enough of them, but yet, I can't throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is SO CUTE!! Great colors...very fun!

    hmmmm....my guess is crumpled paper towels to keep it full looking while photgraphing it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is just so cute! Love the colors....and the bag too of course! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am guessing an air pillow or bullbe wrap to give it a full look. It is just too cute tho!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's so cute! I'm guessing you're collecting dust bunnies in there :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. First off, way too cute bagenvelope! I used to make them all the time! I'd say a messed up image to go along with all the great ones you're going to send whoever is right!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute, I keep looking at it! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Sparkle, this is awesome. I have never tried one of these but I think I have to now. I love these colours Marjorie has chosen also.

    In the bag? Got to be bills, I'm with Seleise, you can keep them!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute, cute bagalope! I'd say it's crumpled up tissue - like kleenex or t.p. that you have in there!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's adorable! My guess is there is a stamp inside.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow you have some fab guesses. I would have to say a used tissue or recipts, that is really the only thing that could fit and I not want. (Cause if it was political stuff you would need a much bigger envelope!)Hugs, Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks