Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #52 - Tricktortreatabella Card

Bella Forum

Keyword: BCC52

Colors-
SU: Black, Only Orange, Apricot Appeal, and Going Gray
CTMH: Black, Orange, Taffy, and Grey Wool

Up until I had to make a 3 x 6 card for one of my CBC Challenges, I wouldn't of ever thought to make a card that size. Well, for those who have the really long rectangle nestabilities...the largest one is about 3 x 6. Which is what my Bella is mounted on!

I don't have any spider web stamps...so flourishes had to do! And they're so much cuter, lol.


Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH Playful Flourishes
Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, and CTMH Brads


I hope you all have a great and safe Halloween tomorrow. Brent has to work late, so I'll just be stamping and relaxing. Maybe passing out candy if anyone comes to the apartment. I'll probably just be in my jammies...so no dressing up this year, lol.

And lastly, yeah for Grey's tonight!

13 comments:

  1. The flourishes look great, Sparks! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card. I love your bella cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's darling! We won't be going out for Halloween either. The trunk-or-treat proved this Halloween to be yet another no-go lol. Poor Caitie, she just loves to dress up for Halloween, not see all that scary stuff! Anyway, PJs could totally be a costume if you want :D Just put curlers in your hair and wear some slippers! I think it would be so cute!! Thanks for thinking of us and I'm glad you liked your images :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun card. I'll be doing the same tonight - Ugly Betty, Greys and stamping, stamping, stamping! good times! should be interesting to watch McArmy and Christina but I still love my McDreamy and my McSteamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I love this card!!
    I like your version of spider webs!
    I love this bella...

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the scalloped edge, it adds just the right touch. I really like how you used the flourishes in place of spider webs too, very stylish, I'm sure Bella would approve, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fab card Sparkle!!! I've been eyeing those nesties for a while now...you just pushed me over the edge! LOL!!! :D I love the flourishes too...great card and great challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! I love when I see your Bellas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How darn cute! I had to smile. It reminded me of when I dressed up for Halloweeen with my grandchildren and I was the Teapot from Beauty and the Beast. Don't even. It wasn't pretty and this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo.. the naughty bella returns! ;)

    This is adorable! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like the perfect night to me. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the flourishes work! Adorable card.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks