Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #50 - Chichibulies Card

Thank you all for playing with me and doing the Bella Color Challenges! Can you believe I've already done 30 of these?!? And Jamie has done 50 Sketch Challenges?!? I know Jamie and I are so grateful for you all and thanks for supporting us. Especially Marjorie, Vicki, Janet, Jessica, Hope, and Dawn who have done every challenge up til 48 and 49 already. And Jenn Diaz is close to there too, but with a few more to catch up.

You will have until next Thursday to get all the color challenges from 21 to 50 done and your name will go into the drawing for a prize. My order just shipped from Stamping Bella, so hopefully I get it sometime sooner then later.

Bella Forum

Key word: BCC50
SU: Taken With Teal, Cameo Coral, and Lovely Lilac
CTMH: Ocean, Tulip, and Spring Iris



Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Lottie and Gussie Gabalot
Prima Flowers, CTMH brads, Cuttlebug, Nestabilites


All of the JustJohanna Odd Bird Planet DT tryouts are in...and should know in a few days if I made it or not. So please keep your fingers crossed for me! Hope you all have a great Thursday! Are you excited for Grey's?!?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats too all the ladies who have completed all the challenges...that's awesome!!! I'm definately gonna be working on some this weekend to catch up! :D
    And thanks to you Sparkle for making these color challenges happen...you're the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S...GOOD LUCK with the JustJohanna Odd Bird Planet DT tryouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Sparkle. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the bold colors and layout. The image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! i love those images :) and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparks, the whole card is just beautiful and vibrant, as alwyas! Also, I am probably behind the times, but they look like two mod Fairy Godmothers out for a spree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, super cute image--love the best friends card. Your colors are so awesome too :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love these images with the sweet little wings! Great color choices, too. I may have to give this one a whirl. Congrats on the ladies keeping up with all the challenges. I bounce from challenge to challenge and sometimes fit a couple in a month. (a little envious of you all) ;) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks