Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #49 - Wallstreetafella Card

Bella Forum
Keyword: BCC49

Colors-
SU: Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, and Night of Navy
CTMH: Twilight, Vineyard Berry, Kiwi, and Outdoor Denim

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Wallstreetafella by Stamping Bella
CTMH Bigger Brads, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, and Cuttlebug


You have one week left to catch up on all of the Bella Color Challenges. I put in a small order and got my prize for the winner next week! Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! And yeah Grey's is on!

7 comments:

  1. What a handsome card, Sparkle! Congratulations on your design team position! I'm sure you'll be convincing me to buy all kinds of new stamps! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sparks! Not like I am surprised or anything~you are so talented! Glad to have you home. I missed you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome Sparkle. Your coloring is amazing. And I love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder, I can't wait for Greys...Fabulous job on this and Love the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. A rally great card! Congrats on your design team position. You do such great art I am not surprised

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him, he is just too cute.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in this challenge!!! Wow, I still need to try and catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks