Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #48 - Barabella Card

Erica did this as a color challenge last year and I loved how my card turned out. I thought it would be a fun and different fall combination. And I picked barbella because I hope to come home with nice legs from all of the walking Brent and I will be doing!

Bella Forum

Keyword: BCC48

SU: Really Rust, More Mustard, and Pale Plum
CTMH: Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, and Orchid Bouquet
Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Bella
Bella Baubles, Copic Markers, CTMH Ribbon


Remember, you only have 2 more weeks left to get all caught up on the color challenges until I draw for my prize! And I'll be home soon!

5 comments:

  1. Great colours Sparkle and an awesome card to go with them!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! I'm loving those colors!! I've been coloring my bellas for the past color challenges I missed ^_~ Hopefully I can turn them into cards soon. I just got your postcard yesterday, it was so neat! Sounds like you are having so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards Sparkle, love the Bella, hope you are enjoying all your walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color challenge!!! I love the sketch as well...it's perfect! :D I hope to work on some bella cards this wkend to catch up!!! :D I received your postcard the other day! Sounds like you had a great time at the spa! I so need a spa day..LOL!!! :D Well take care and can't wait till you return and get back to your stamps! :D Miss you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks