Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome!

Okay, I decided to move my blog because I needed Future Posting as an option. I have been slowly moving everything over here, so please bear with me for the first few weeks.

I picked a new name...Sparkle Creations. Ever since I was little, it was my dream to become a designer and I would call my stuff Sparkle Creations. A guy Casey, who I worked with (in high school) at Emporium actually came up with the name. I've held onto to it all these years...even though I never became a designer. I did go to art school though, lol.

I hope to get this up and running soon. If you need to look at archives for anything prior to this, you'll have to go to http://sparkplug17.livejournal.com. Thanks everyone and can't wait to start sharing with you all!

 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle!

    Welcome to Blogger!! I like your new header and name :)

    Inky Smiles!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your Sparkle Creations :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey welcome to Blogger. Love your header. I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotcha girlie! I love the new name and I'm changing my CBCC link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat's on your new blog page. Your Sistah header is super cute! I'll be checking in often.
    Cheers,
    Lori (Pinky66 from SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sparkle,

    Welcome to blogger! Love the new blog!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new home. I love your header. Look forward to seeing more of your Sparkle Creations!
    Your Sistah,
    Karyn (Oakville Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sparks!

    Love the new blog already! Looking forward to all of your Sparkle-y Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new blog! Can't wait to see more of your creations here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog. Love your name, and as always, can't wait to see what you share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! Re-added you to my blog. I am so jealous of the 'followers' application you have. I went to add it to my blog and was told it was "experimental" and not available for my blog! UGH!

    Kisha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Sparkle, love the banner ... have fun setting this up. Added the new addy to google reader so will keep up with what you've been doing...

    I think I am missing from your SBS4 list ... couldn't see me there. I know I'm little so I slip through the cracks often enough!

    Take care
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girlie...welcome to blogger! :D I love the new page and your header is super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks