Monday, September 15, 2008

Vogue

This layout isn't new...I made it last April right before I left to visit Catherine in Washington, DC. But I chose to post it...because it's a happy picture of me with my car! I'm at my dad's house in Gresham, Oregon.

I've had my Civic since 2000...brand new...and I'm so sad, because even today, 8 years later, I only had 83,000 miles on it. I always said I would keep my car for at least 10 years...so hopefully it'll come back to me!

I still haven't heard anything back on my car...but granted its only been a day. I'm going to State Farm in the morning to talk to my rep in person. I need to figure out as much as I can before I leave. Unfortunately, I think I'll end up having to make alot of phone calls while I'm gone.

This was one of Pam's challenges...and if I remember right, you were suppose to make your title a song name and only use 1 picture. This was a reflection page for me as I hadn't been to DC since my senior year in high school.

If you want to read my journaling...just click on the picture to enlarge it.


Anyhoo- I hope you all have a great Monday. After going to State Farm, Brent will drop me off at work and its going to be a long day!

ETA: Lol, wow, I haven't changed that much in 8 years, eh? If you look at my picture and my profile pic (which was taken this year). I've only matured in the face. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh NOOOO! I'm so sorry to hear about your car. I hope it all gets worked out quickly!

    hugs,
    Nona

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful about your car! I'll say a little prayer that everything gets worked out and back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the car! I love the layout though, love the rhinestones on the title!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks