Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sled Elzybells

Because CTMH is retiring Breeze, we will eventually lose this paper pack. Not really that sad about the paper, but very sad about the color. I already got rid of the old colors and have the new colors, but I can still whine a little bit, right?!? And I'll take some swiss cheese with that thank you! Okay...still trying to let go of the past, lol.

 
Paper: CTMH Just Chillin'
Stamps: Elzybells
Copic Markers, Liquid Applique, Nestabilities, and CTMH Buttons

I just love this image...but I keep thinking, I would freeze in an outfit like that. :) I would need long and very warm pants! Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. You really make me want these stamps! Every card you make with them is just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Breeze, too. And now that I see her sweet little dress, I will for sure miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Sparkle. All of your creations are wonderful. Hope you're having fun in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...Breeze..I'm sad about it too. I'll have some cheese also. Cute card though!

    Have a great day!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that liquid applique!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the LA too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Such a sweet image! Love how you colored it in!! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks