Sunday, September 21, 2008

Playing Around...

This is a Pagemaps layout from their August 2008 newsletter. These pictures were taken almost about 9 months ago. Wow, Em has grown so much since then, lol. I woke her up from a nap, but she was fine...she was just running around and goofing off with me. Sometimes when I go home to play with her, she's not that into me taking pictures, but I always still do. She's so tall now...and I probably won't see her til Christmas...but I will buy her tons of presents from Europe. :)

I'm not really a "yellow" person, but since Em is wearing a yellow shirt...I knew this paper would just match perfectly. I must thank Christine tons and tons again because she gave me a printer and I can do my journaling again!

 
Paper: CTMH Boom-di-ada
Stamps: CTMH Chocolate Alphabet
Prima Flowers and CTMH Buttons

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the LO. Em is sooo cute! Hope you are having a great time in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout! Could she be any cuter?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, that is adorable! i love how you mixed flowers in with that paper....very fall looking too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks