Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Howdy Ho Partner!

Okay, I had to play with my Wish RAK images. While I am so not a country cowgirl, I just love western things, lol. Plus, Billy is just a cutie! I don't have any of Lily...so sorry he couldn't have a friend, lol.

 
Paper: CTMH Sarsaprilla
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Billy
Copic Markers, CTMH Brads


Don't forget...it's the Fall Bella Bash tonight in the Bella Forums. There will be challenges and prizes! Last month the winners got $25 gift certificates to Stamping Bella! And I'm hosting a challenge this time! Hope to see you at 7:30pm Centeral...thats 5:30pm my time! Happy Hump Day!

ETA: I will be a little late to the Bella Bash...I have to go get a letter notarized so my boss can get my car out of impound, in the event they recover it while I'm gone. And then she can turn it over to State Farm. Still haven't heard anything...and still hoping it'll show up before I leave!

And for my fellow 90210 fans...I was right, Kelly's son is Dylan's child! :)

4 comments:

  1. He is way cute, Sparks! Love the DP behind him, too! See ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sparkle,
    Great Card...as always! I love this little guy.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, Sparkle. Billy is colored beautifully, and I love the dp behind him, too! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet, how adorable.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks