Monday, September 8, 2008

Hanna Stamps September Release Party Challenge #1

The challenge was to use Fall colors. Easy enough...especially since I've been wanting to use some more of my Boom-Di-Ada paper. Plus, when its rainy and cold out, isn't it fun to just curl up with a blanket and a good book?!?

And someone will win the Jump for Joy set. The deadline is Monday 5pm Eastern Time. ETA: You have to upload your card to the Hanna Stamps Forum on Split Coast...they're the ones giving away the stamps. :)


Paper: CTMH Boom-di-ada
Stamps: Bookworm Hanna
Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, Prima Flowers, Edge Distressing


Many have complimented on my coloring and I greatly appreciate it! I told Brent that since I got my Copics, my goal was to become a better colorer. I sound like a 5 year old, huh? But seriously, I read Marianne's blog every day. I try to take something she's talked about and apply it to my coloring. Thats why I shadow everything now, lol. But just the little things too, like using the blender pen and how to match the tones of colors. She's coming back to Seattle in November to do Copic Certification...I might try to get a day off work and go. :)

I went to Target and I didn't find my shirt. Long sleeves aren't in yet I guess. I'll just have to try again right before I leave on my trip. But I did get a few projects done. They had a lot picture frames on clearance...I should of bought more. I might go back and buy a bunch more for our up coming Gala pictures. Have a great Monday everyone...its back to work for me!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I have always admired your work as it is but I know I have to go check out that how to color site! Thanks for the chance to win some candy!

    Denise W
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your coloring is amazing! I am always in awe when I open up your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful! I just LOVE fall colors. Autumn is my favorite season, and it's spectacular here in New England. So this card totally has me excited! I love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I LOVE everything about fall and read so this card is right up my alley:)

    Tammy M
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super pretty! I know the colors are bright but you've turned this card into something very warm with the accents and set that you used. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOL when i saw this card. It is too cute! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks