Friday, September 5, 2008

Gardenia Greenthumb Card

I rarely color images without knowing what paper I'm going to use. But sometimes I just start playing around with my Copics and I end up with partial colored images.

They sit in a neat little stack on my craft table and collect dust, lol.  So, I decided the other day that I was going to use them all up. And here's my first card.


Paper: SEI Dill, CTMH Carstock
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH Say It In Style
Bella Dots, Copic Markers, PTI Berry Sorbet Ribbon, Cuttlebug, and Nestabilities


I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. I'm gonna go look at a few bridesmaids dresses and then eating dinner with my In-Laws. Then, I think I'm gonna work on my scrapbook.

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! It all fits so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blow me away with your coloring! Great job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! :D I love ChiChi's fairies....she is the sweetest lady too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is always so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so perfect! I like the artsy angles. THe colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS ONE!! The image...the papers...the ribbon!! :) It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks