Saturday, September 13, 2008

Flower Friendship Card

I have become a Making Memories fan! I just love all of their new paper! This paper is from the Noteworthy set. Orange is really in this year and I'm rolling with it!

This is a simple card, but I love the "white" space...it's actually colonial white...which is like cream. Does anyone still live by the rule, no white after Labor Day, lol?!?


Paper: Making Memories Noteworthy
Stamps: CTMH Cottage Floral, Friendship Puzzle
Buttons


I hope you're all enjoying the weekend. Brent isn't working, so that means a full day of college football, lol. Go Beavs!

6 comments:

  1. it is a beautiful card, I love the pretty flowers and the paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Have fun watching the games:)

    Tammy
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers and paper, but I really LOVE the sentiment. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Sparkle! You know I have both of those stamp sets, but haven't used either one of them yet. I think I need to dig them out! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this card and the monkey card too!! I am so, so sorry about your car. I hope they find it soon and it's not in bad shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks