Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall For the September Bella Bash Challenge #1 - Snowbunnybella Card

Laura's challenge was "Falling" in love...as which Bella made you fall in love with their stamps? I know quite a few of you blame me for your Bella addiction, which I will still take gracious as long as I don't have a bunch of angry husbands after me, lol.

Unfortunately, due to IKE, Laura had to leave and is safely home now. Still no power and has limited internet through her cell phone. So, Jamie has stepped in and changed the challenge to "Falling for Laura," where everyone will CASE one of Laura's cards. Since this was a last minute change...my card does not reflect the challenge correctly. With everything going on with my car and getting ready to go...I'm sorry that I didn't have time to make a new card.

Korin is actually the one who got me hooked on the Bellas. And Snowbunnybella is my all time favorite! Even though I can't use her year round, lol. She is the one who stole my heart and made me Bella obsessed! (She was the first one I ordered!) Last year at this time, I didn't have Copics yet...so oddly enough, this was the first time I've ever colored her in with them.

 
Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Snowflake is CTMH Jan Puzzle
Liquid Applique, Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, and Nestabilities


Bella Forum

You have until Saturday night 10pm Central Time to participate in the challenges and will have a chance to win a prize. Since I will be gone, Jamie will be picking the winner for my color challenge! Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love your the colors and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice Sparkle, great colouring.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great coloring job on your card. I don't want to get addicted to copics just yet. :) Also, sorry to hear your car got stolen! I hope things work out with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) VERY CUTE! Love the Bella, and your paper and scallop saying--it's all FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I can see why you bought this stamp, she is so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks