Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hippiebella Card and Created by Courtney Challenge #5

Today's challenge is suppose to be all about punches. Except I don't really have punches. I have circle and square ones from CM from way back yonder. So...I kindof cheated and used my Nestabilities.

I guess I'm not very good at following the rules, huh? I promise to be better in the future...lol. The paper is from the 3 Little Dream's Sweet n Sassy September Kit.


Paper: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Hippiebella
Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, Bella Dots


So you probably know that the #1 question people ask me is, "Is Sparkle your real name?" And then #2 is usually, "Were your parents hippies?" And that's what Hippiebella reminds me of, lol. And no, my parents were not hippies.

Don't forget to check out Courtney's, Dani's, Heidi's, Lorie's, and Sarah's cards too. If you play with us, you have a chance to win a prize from Courtney! Everyone have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Great card, man!

    If I don't get the chance before you leave, have a great time away. Not long to go now!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite colors!!! So you can guess that I will say that I LOVE your card ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I'm a dork...I didn't get a card done! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!!! Love all of the extras on your card. Way to go with the challenge even if you didn't follow all the rules, I thnk it still works! Ya just gotta use what you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool man! That is far out! LOL Peace baby! I love it Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! I love this, the paper, the image, the embellishments, you put it all together and made a rockin' card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp!! The colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks