Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #4

This weeks challenge was Think Inside the Box...either make a box or alter a box. I kindof cheated and used a tin...but it's basically a box shape. I used the paper from 3 Little Dreams Bella September kit to decorate it. Then I used Baubles in orange, blue, and brown to decorate the top.

I'm not really a chocolate person...but I do like some chocolate. Especially with caramel. I'm totally a caramel person. And yes, I picked them because the caramel ones come in orange foil wrappers to match!



Oh, yeah...the tin is from Papertrey Ink if anyone wanted to know. And now that I'm thinking about it, it would of been cute if I made matching covers for the chocolates, huh? Oh, well...I know now for the future. These would make cute little gifts for stockings or co-workers. I might make some Christmas ones now.

Remember to look at Courtney's, Dani's, Heidi's, Lorie's, and Sarah's projects too!

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable! I love the bling... and CHOCOLATE!

    Unlike you, I'm a total chocaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little tin! :D I love the dp and those cute little baubles! :D Hope you have a fab day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boxes and tins-this one is really cute. Thanks for the idea, now I know those sweet little chocolates fit inside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! And, love the baubles around the top!!! I'm so going to case this idea. :) And, matching wrappers on the candy would be super cute!!! Can't wait to see your holiday version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! Love the baubles on top! Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creations! Sorry for not visiting your blog often. You are now in blogger , so it's easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh! I love this! I have some of these tins too and will have to try placing the baubles on the top. Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh...this looks so sweet!!! I think i have to brush my teeth now!! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute little box! I love all of the baubles around the edge of the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you say you needed my address so you could send that to me? ;) lol. Very cute! And I lovve me some caramel with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks yummy both inside and out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful box, looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! I would've matched the chocolate wrappers to the box, too! The baubles really add a great touch to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the dew drops as an embellishment! Fabulously done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks