Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #47 - Icantseeathingabella Surprise Card

Are you pumped for the 2 hour premiere of Grey's?!? While its awesome to be in Rome, I am a little sad to miss my favorite show ever! But that's what I have DVR for. So when I return, I will be able to catch up! So, no spoiling it for me, okay?!?

Bella Forum

Key Word: BCC47

SU: Ruby Red, Taken With Teal, Regal Rose, and Gable Green
CTMH: Cranberry, Ocean, Blush, and Key Lime

Don't forget about my prize I'm giving away on week Challenge #50! You still have plenty of time to catch up on all of them!

 
Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Lifes Delight
Stamps: I-can't-see-a-thing-abella
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Copic Markers, and Crystal Stickles


Have you ever had a surprise party? No one's ever thrown me a surprise party. The closest I've gotten was my bridal shower and bachelorette parties. I knew where to be at what time, but no other details.
I have thrown a couple of surprise parties though...both were successful! I threw a surprise birthday party for one of my high school friends. It was a rough year as her dad past away our Senior year...so we all got together and threw her a party at my parents house.

Then, I threw a baby shower for my step-mom when she had Emily. She was shocked when she walked in the door...and there were at least 30 people there. It was great.

Anyhoo- do you miss me yet?!? I know I will be missing my stamps, lol. And of course I miss you all too! Can't wait to see what you all make when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. Of course we miss you! But we are so happy for you and Brent! Loveys you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sparkle!! I love it!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! The card is stunning!!! TYFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks