Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #44 - Bookwormabella Card

Here in Washington, most schools started this week. So, I picked colors that reminded me of my school days. Nice and fun classic colors. I also love to read, so I thought this would be a great Bella to use.

Sorry my watermark isn't right...as I made this awhile back. When you convert Photoshop files to JPEGs, it compresses the layers. I don't keep pics on my camera for very long and too lazy to start over, lol.

Don't forget, I'm giving away a prize to someone who has participated in all of my color challenges. I'm not giving it away til Color Challenge #50, so you still have a bit to work on the ones you've missed. Right now Vicki is in the lead...but I'm not done counting all of the challenges yet.

Bella Forum

Keyword: BCC44

Colors-
SU: Real Red, Glorious Green, Summer Sun, and Brilliant Blue
CTMH: Holiday Red, Clover Meadow, Sunflower, and Star Spangled Blue



Paper: CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Hanna Stamps
Prima Flowers, CTMH Brads, Ribbon, Copics and Cuttlebug

I hope you all enjoy your Thursday! And can't wait to see what you all make!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card Sparks! I definitely have a few challenges to catch up on so hopefully this weekend I can do just that!! :D Have a great day!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable! Cait started school yesterday so I've been totally in back-to-school mode all this past week. These colors are perfect for back to school! Love your fun Riley card too! I've always been afraid of skiing. But I also would rather stay inside keeping warm and sipping hot cocoa instead of out in the cold wet snow! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is adorable! It would be perfect for my youngest son's teacher as she loves to read!

    I just got home from dropping off my now 5th grader and I watched my now 11th grader drive off this morning...ack! Oh, and the college kiddo goes to school toward the end of the month. Where has teh time gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your new blog...I hope to be visiting more regularily soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card I don't think I've ever seen this Bella, how could I have missed her she's super cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute! LOVE the bright, bold colors! Can't wait to get to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks