Monday, September 22, 2008

Bella Birdies

I got this image from Stamping Bella. I just thought the little bird house was adorable. There's actually no snow in the image, but thought it would be cute to have the edges done with liquid applique.

It's not my most favorite card...but I don't hate it either. I'll just send it to someone who won't really care. I know that sounds mean...but I know most of you can relate...there are just some who open the card, read what you wrote...and into the trash it goes. Well, hopefully people at least recycle it, right?!?

 
Paper: CTMH Evensong
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Ezlybells
Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, Nestabilities, and Liquid Applique

Hope you all have a great Monday and start to your week...for once, it's NOT going back to work for me! Yeah for vacation!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Sparkle! Love the bright stripes! I didn't order this one. I may have to, we'll see. I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think bird houses are so charming! Hope you are having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've tagged you, see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged in my lastest blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks